a top ten list ..you guessed it.. on a Tuesday.. and since I'd really like to go into the kitchen and make myself a snack .. this is going to be a food related list.
1. I never EVER ate mayo before meeting my husband.. hated it.. now I don't mind it at all and I swear that's added some lbs over the years. He also got me into ice cream..before I was a sherbet girl.. boo to him! :0) in the most loving way..
2. I really wish I could love yogurt! I mean .. really..I love everything in the world that has to do with dairy.. and yet I just can't get into yogurt. I bought a 'Greek' yogurt to see if that would be different tasting .. my nutritionist swears it doesn't taste like American yogurt. Yeah.. okay lady..
3. I love Mexican ..for the tiny fact that it's always cheesy and sour cream filled and spicy..mm good!
4. Dinner was always a family event and I hope that's something I can keep as a tradition in my own little family..
5. My sister Ali ..she doesn't like Chocolate.. (i think she might be adopted) and when I say doesn't like. .it's almost as strong as my hate of yogurt..
6. Quality over Quantity any day.. except try telling that to all the extra lbs on my body.. but really.. I'd rather have a small yumm-o meal vs. a big huge fast food dinner ..
7. When I was pregnant with my little guy .. I craved fruit punch and fruit cups like it was going out of style.
8. I'm learning how to cook.. slowly but ..it's getting better.. And I love to bake.. I have a kitchen aid named 'Ruby' ..she's red and b.e.autiful! :0)
9. I can't have soft baked chocolate chip cookies (you know the ones in the red bag) or Nesquik Chocolate milk powder in the house. I can't!!! Because if I do.. it's bad.. like binge eating and making up excuses of why those things aren't there anymore on a Tuesday ..when you went food shopping on a Sunday kind of bad ..
10. I wanna meet up with the ladies in NYC on 3/7 and have brunch at a Mexican restaurant and talk about the band. The band I've yet to meet.. :)