Please check out another great lady from Connecticut fighting the good fight!
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this award
2. Copy the award and post it in your blog
3. Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
4. Tell seven interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate seven other bloggers
6. Post links to the blogs of your nominees
Okay .. so seven things about me .. little ol'me.. could I possibly come up with a list of seven things?! Well.. let's give this a shot..
1. I don't drink coffee and never have!! My idea of a good wake me up ..is a cold glass of chocolate milk.. or hot chocolate on a cold day..
2. I miss Dawsons Creek and I'm sad that they don't even play the re-runs on tbs anymore! :(
ps- I would have totally picked Pacey too.. and if you don't know this reference ..just move to #3
3. I'm a Hallmark snob. I check for the crown when I get a card.. I'm sorry!! ..but it's true..
4. I'm always listening to Pandora Radio on my computer.. I love: Counting Crows, Pearl Jam, Tori Amos, Ray LaMontagne, John Mayer, Radiohead, David Grey, Damien Rice, Ryan Adams, Tool, Deftones, The Grateful Dead, ..and I'm lovin Camera Obscura .. + the occasional gangsta rap song or country song thrown in for good luck!
5. I love reading my horoscope and believe in physics .. I'm a Capricorn and my hubby is a Leo and my son is a Taurus..
6. I love a fresh pack of crayons.. oh the possibilities..
7. (same as carmens!) I want to have Pin-up-type pics taken of me once I reach goal and start to love what I look like on the outside..
Okay ..now for my nominations.. in no real order..
She was one of the first blogs I started reading when I was considering having this WLS ..and with her humor and her ability to share the ups and downs.. I knew then .. that I would have the strength to do the same. Thanks so much Amy for all that you share with us .. and I hope you know how many people you've helped! Go Amy/Oprah!!
How can you not love her before/after pics! Her dedication to exercising and her cute choices in bathing suits! Another person that writes from the heart..
3. http://dinnerland.blogspot.com/ oh her being real is great for someone that's a few steps behind and wants to know what it's going to be like after surgery! the ups and downs!!
4. http://catchytitlehere-elise.blogspot.com/ Oh yeah! We rock the same name (just spelled a pinch different) and we're both from the great state of Connecticut!! So yay us!!
5. http://redmokr.blogspot.com/ Again with the same name thing!! Kristen's of the world!! We must band <---- ha ha ha together and win this chubby war!! And she is .. she's rockin it! I'm a new reader but I love reading your blog!!
6. http://janellody.blogspot.com/ One of my first 'followers' and she's getting so close that I check her blog almost everyday to see how she's doing!! Can't wait to hear all about the 'after'!!
7. http://chroniclesfrombandland.blogspot.com/ Another one of the blogs I started out reading after Amy's and Gen's .. and she's a foodie! Loves good/quality food.. I love reading about her underground food clubs experiences and wish I could live that cool of a life in NYC!
I have almost 30ish blogs that I'm keeping up with right now and I love to 'get to know' all of us in our great bloggy community! And a big thank you to the handful of followers I have.. it's great to know I'm not alone in this!!