Start Weight: 225lbs (10/2009) Goal Weight: 150lbs

Sunday, February 28, 2010

a quick update

called my insurance today (my husband told me they are open 24/7) .. and I found out that I only need 2yrs weight history!


crisis avoided.. phewwwwwwwww..

part of me still wants to call around to other dr's/weight watchers to get that missing weight in 2007 ..but I guess I'll just let it go..


it's been a lazy weekend.. all three of us are fighting a cold and we haven't really left the house.. which would be nice and relaxing if we weren't sick! :)


hope everyone out there in band-land had a nice weekend.. i'm going to go catch up on some blog reading..

3 comments:

  1. Glad you can have that off your mind. Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! That's a relief. Glad you didn't have to spend any more time angsting about it. Good luck with the next step!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your crisis is over. I will keep my fingers crossed that everything else goes smoothly for you in the process! :)

    ReplyDelete