Start Weight: 225lbs (10/2009) Goal Weight: 150lbs

Monday, January 25, 2010

I think I was between 221-223 when I weighed in at my last nutrition appointment ..or heck, ..it could have been 225..

I decided that if I'm going to start tracking my points and doing Weight Watchers for a bit ..then I might as well start off with weighing myself this morning.. it's not digital so I'm not 100% sure that it's correct ..

(can you even see it?.. it's smaller than I thought it would be)


but it's under 220 about 217/218 .. but just to be safe.. I'll round that up to an even 220..so that's 5 down and 20 more to go till my first goal!!





I found out that a k-cup of dark hot chocolate and 2TBL of fluff = 2pts!!


It's my go to if I'm feeling like I need something sweet .. so i'm happy to find out that it's only 2pts!!

I just got the Keurig coffee maker for my birthday (but I don't drink coffee) and I love that it whips up hot chocolate in seconds..

I'll post another scale/weigh in pic next Monday .. and see how this all goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment