Start Weight: 225lbs (10/2009) Goal Weight: 150lbs

Friday, January 22, 2010

Okay.. a little more about me..

I'm ready to start this blog up!! I started my wordpress blog back in September .. but like I said before.. I think blogger will be much better than wordpress. So I'll leave those posts behind.

What this blog will be about: My thoughts on Weight loss and Weight loss surgery, Family things, Photography tracking my progress, things that "work" for me and things that don't "work".. ect ect .. Who really knows where this will take me!

What this blog will not be about: Perfection ..and that goes for my life in general, my weight loss and my spelling & grammar! So .. if you only want Perfection .. this isn't the place!

A bit about me (because it's kinda nice to know who's behind the blog)

I'm a wife to an amazing guy .. he supports me and loves me with all my quirks and everything else.

We have a son (preschool age) ..and he's pretty much our life.. he's a great combo of both of our looks and personality..I don't think either of us knew how much we could love this one little guy. You'll mostly hear me call him the 'little dude' .. :)

I love photography and hope to make that a huge part of this blog .. I'm going to slowly introduce some 'before/current' pictures.. but I'm not ready for that quite yet!

So.. stick around and keep up with me ..

No comments:

Post a Comment