Start Weight: 225lbs (10/2009) Goal Weight: 150lbs

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I've been thinking..

About starting WW while I'm waiting around for my surgery date..

I feel guilty that I've been meeting up with my nutritionist (for almost six months) and haven't lost any weight (or gained any weight).. and it would be really nice to lose even 10-15lbs before surgery.

I started last week with trying to drink more water (well, .. really crystal light) and that's been going well.. so I think this week I should move on to counting some points.

I know I don't have a lot of followers right now (but yay for my first two followers!!) ..but I'm wondering if anyone else out there in Band land did WW while waiting around??

Tomorrow I'm going to drink two (32oz) of my Rubbermaid water jug and see if that starts to curb some of my hunger and then start paying attention to portion sizes and snacks.

Doesn't that sound like a thrilling Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't ever done any WW.. but hear a lot of good things about it. I feel bad right now too, because I start my pre-op diet on Feb 10 and until then.. I am kind of just eating whatever I want! I have been on a diet all my life, so I feel so much FREEDOM right now, and it feels WRONG! lol... crazy stuff. Anyway, WW sounds like a good idea if you are good with that kind of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the time I have been going to my nutritionist which is 9 months I have lost weight. Then I gained weight then I lost then I gained now I am at the weight I was before seeing her. UGH I cant wait till my band day so I can stop this lifetime of yo yoing.

    I have never done WW either but I know people who have had success with it. I have no willpower to just drink shakes till now..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Janelle: Up until this past week .. that's how I felt too .. kinda like the 'last supper' but for an extended period of time.

    I felt like if I was getting the band anyways.. I might as well 'live it up' ..?? But now that my jeans are getting tighter and I don't want to buy anymore till after the band.. I need to shed some lbs!

    @BanderificBeauty: I can't wait to stop the yo-yo too!! One of the biggest perks to getting the band!

    ReplyDelete