Start Weight: 225lbs (10/2009) Goal Weight: 150lbs

Friday, March 26, 2010

BYOC and other thoughts..

1.) If you could change your first name- what would it be?

I can honestly say I'd never change my name .. I love it.. it fits me and I don't know a lot of other ladies with the name "Kristen".. well .. that is until I started blogging and it seems to be a pretty popular name in our circle of blogs!? :0) And that's great.. more Kristen's (however you spell it) the better!!


2.) Why are man hole covers round?

This seems like a simple question with a simple answer .. but is it? Did you know that Microsoft used this as a job-interview question..just look it up on Wikipedia!


3.) What's one of your biggest pet peeves?

Oh I don't even know if I have enough space to type them all ..Here's the top three that I'm thinking of right now ..

-people that cut in line! in traffic or at a store ect..
-nose picking in public (like when you look over at someone driving and they are digging for gold)
-people that forget to put on deodorant (like the man working out next to me at the gym last night ..wwoooooweee stink-o)


4.) If you could be a car- What would it be?



a 1950's hot rod.. because they are vintage ..classic.. full of style.. unique ..been around the block..and really pretty to look at ..



5.) What's the biggest thing you learned from a blog this week or which blog spoke to you the most this week off the top of your head?

On Wednesday I read "I think I'm BEAUTIFUL" by Mary over at:

www.bandmeimready.blogspot.com


Top Five Reasons this week has been GREAT!!

1.) I got approved for Lap-Band surgery

2.) Had a 4/23 Pre-OP date ..which got moved up to 4/2

3.) Went to the GYM two other times since Sunday ..and only have 4 miles left in my 10 mile goal I set for myself this week.

4.) I realized how much I love how I feel after working out..My energy has been up this week and my overall mood has been up too .. which even my husband has noticed..

5.) My husband booked us a weekend away in Newport Rhode Island for our five year anniversary and that's so very romantic of him ..

Happy Friday!!


3 comments:

  1. OOOOH! Have fun on your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary's blog on being beautiful was awesome huh? OMG - LOVE your car picture. I want to eat it. That's one of my fave colors ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for talking about me ladies! Have a great day!!! Oh, and Drazil I am going to answer your questions when I get back from lunch! Ta ta! :)

    ReplyDelete