Start Weight: 225lbs (10/2009) Goal Weight: 150lbs

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This is yumm-o!

Had this the other day for lunch: except my meal was just one enchilada and it came with corn and black beans.. Oh mama was it good! Very soft and band-friendly..so if anyone is in need of a good quick lunch.. Just grab this! Has anyone tried anything else by 'Amy'?



(supplies for my 1st fill)

I was a little bit nervous this a.m .. as I drove out to my appointment I was trying to imagine what this would feel like. I've heard some people like to have the numbing shot and others just take the one injection.. decisions decisions! I opted for the one needle and was pleasantly surprised at how it didn't hurt!?

It felt like the pinch you get when you get your blood drawn .. I think the creepiest feeling was feeling it go through the port ..you could just tell it was going into something hard/plastic..crazy!


She filled my 10cc band with 3cc's and I was able to sit up and drink my little cup of water with no trouble.. I'm on protein shakes for the rest of the day and mushies for the whole day tomorrow.


The best news of the day.. I can go in every 2 weeks for a fill!? I think that's great.. let's get this whole restriction thing figured out asap! ..So my next fill is June 23rd.. right before we leave for a week vacation in Maine..


Went to the gym today (2nd time this week) and did a mile on the elliptical and then another mile on the treadmill .. 2 miles and 300+ calories gone.. plus a little stretching and ab work before I went home..


A very productive Wednesday..


Till later bloggy-peeps!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first fill...here's hoping it offers you more restriction than did mine last Wednesday...which was zero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every two weeks is great! It took me about 3 before I felt anything really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try that meal, looks yummy!

    And way to go on getting to go in once every two weeks! That's awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm at the beginning of my journey, I was very happy to read about your fill. I also noticed on the side you love photography...I'm a photographer too :) being a doula sounds amazing, I love doing newborn shoots.

    ReplyDelete