Start Weight: 225lbs (10/2009) Goal Weight: 150lbs

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fill #2

Was easy-peasy .. just like the first..

Two interesting things though..

-I have 3.5cc's already .. I thought she only put in 3 last time ..

-She said that she could only give me .5cc's today ..(and I really shouldn't have had one at all) because I'm going out of state on Saturday a.m .. so I'm a little bummed that it wasn't a full strength fill.. but happy she gave me something.

I so need this fill.. and I'm hoping that it gives me a bit of restriction ..and if not.. it's back to the dr's on 7/7 at 9a.m for a big girl fill ;0)

I'm excited for Vacation to be right around the corner.. need to start packing, get my eyebrows done and my toes done before we leave..

This is the 3rd year of staying on Brandy Pond in Naples Maine.. a very pretty/relaxing/quiet time.. My little dude puts on his life-jacket right after breakfast and then spends the rest of the day in the water.. and I'm going to park my booty on the beach and watch him play!

The house we rent sleeps a whole bunch ..so we go with my inlaws(Chris's parents, 2 sisters and their significant others and now my brand new nephew) ..it's great to be with everyone without anything else to do except hangout for a whole week.

I'd really like to take an a.m walk since the house we're renting is on a really long dead-end street..I'll let you know how that works out ;0)

Hope everyone is good.. I'm off to make a protein shake for lunch..

2 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation. That sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be a bit cautious with fills. I hit my sweet spot at 4.5 cc. I've been getting tiny 0.1 to 0.2 cc since 3.5. I was surprised that I got restriction on so little. Have a great vacay!

    ReplyDelete