Start Weight: 225lbs (10/2009) Goal Weight: 150lbs

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Keeping cool and other things..

relaxing in the "pool" with my sister in laws .. :0)


our little beach (my mother in law and our friend the duck we named rhonda)

sunset on the beach

my little dude,husband and brother in law..helping him with his 1st mini golf game!
and he won!! can you believe the luck!?? ;o) or small amount of cheating..

the way we made it through outlet shopping..a big ol'lollypop!
he's never had one like that and wasn't sure if he should just stare at it ..or eat it..

the set up on our beach..notice the dd cup..my inlaws/hubby are dd coffee addicts


febuary+june+july

could i have my boobs hanging out anymore in pic #3??





i know you secretly like it! ;)


So I'm back!! Back from Maine ..and back from the land of no wi-fi.. yikes..not sure how I could live in a world not connected to the world-wide-web at all times.

I have a million-buhzillion blogs to catch up on and i'm trying to slowly but I'll get there..

Band news: Went in for my 3rd fill yesterday and she gave me my 'Big girl' fill that I wanted at fill #2 but couldn't have before going away on vacation. I'm now up to a solid 5cc's in my 10cc band. My doc likes to give big fill in the 1st few visits because they're covered under insurance and hopes to have success without to many trips in to have an adjustment. I'm still on mushies ..but I think I feel a difference this time.. we'll see. I also think I have that whole "don't feel the fill till day 3' thing going on .. so I'll try and take it easy for the next few days.
I'm actually *down* after my week away on vacation which is a miracle ..that's when I know this band is kickin butt..when things like that happen! This week it's back to the gym and I'm going for the 2nd time this week in a few minutes.
Only a few more oz's till the big 3-0 .. :0)

Non-Band news: Vacation was awesome!! Loved having our own little beach right out our front door and I think my son went swimming more than 8 hours a day. I got to sit and soak up the sun and read trashy magazines while he was doing that ..so it was a win-win. We went mini golfing, outlet shopping, ice-cream eating, and lots and lots of hanging out.

I'm kinda stressed out.. I'm in between jobs and looking for something long term. I'm feeling thankful that I have a Postpartum doula job coming up next week..which will take care of me money-wise until the start of August.. so that's a bit of pressure off my shoulders. But I know that's not a big fix..just a quick one.. so the search is on..
And that's really it for now.. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July and I'm looking forward to reading all these blogs ..
Lata bloggy peeps..







7 comments:

  1. Great pics! Looks like you had a great trip, and the progress pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fun vacation, Boobarella! And I love the pix - you are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to go on vacation end of July. Hoping this heat wave we're having breaks though. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous...my 3rd fill is approaching and I can't wait...I have nothing in the way of restriction with 4.5 cc's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures, you look great in the last ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great vacation pics and nice rack! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing, such a difference! It sounds like you had a great time! Good luck on the job front, it can be tough. <3

    ReplyDelete