Start Weight: 225lbs (10/2009) Goal Weight: 150lbs

Friday, March 23, 2012

8 million years later..

Okay-so it hasn't been 8 million years.. but it feels like that ..it's just about 4 months short of being two years since i've posted on here..

I've kept up reading most of the lap band blogs that I follow and thought that was enough to keep me in the loop. But I miss posting.. I miss being excited about sharing my highs and lows of this lap band journey and I really miss the support of people that are going through the same thing that I am..

Just a few weeks till my two year Band-a-versary ..and I'm down a solid 30lbs ..YAY!! and I feel great that I've been able to say goodbye to those 30lbs and have never seen them since..

but- (isn't there always a but..) I was down to 177-175 last fall and slowly since that time..i've let 20lbs sneak back ..

I'm here to say that I want to say a firm goodbye to those 20lbs for good..just like those wonderful 1st set of 30lbs.. and be at a 50lbs weight loss..and then think about my goal weight after that..




I'm currently wearing a size 16 .. I have size 14 pants that I was able to comfortably wear about 10lbs ago-so I'm not worried about fitting back into them eventually..

I'm wearing a large/x-large shirt and my bra size is 38DD (gosh what I wouldn't give to just have a pair of perky C's) :0)

And I'm weighing in at 195 (as of this a.m) 3/23/2012

Short Term Goals to work on NOW!
-make appointment at my WLS Center ..and chat about how my band has been feeling
-do my long overdue blood work
&
-get my right amount of water in (60'ish oz)
-adding a protein drink in my daily routine here/there to get back on track..

I haven't been to the gym in about 4 months ..but before that I was on a great routine and feel like I can get back in to that soon.. I've started with walking 3-4 times a week around the neighborhood that I work in and that's been helpful for getting me motivated to get my buns back in the gym ..

I'll see you all around the bloggy world and it's okay if you have no idea who the heck I am and why this crazy lady is leaving you comments on your blogs ;)

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment